Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICR Process 003 - Extra records selected during execution of FBICS3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using ECC 6.0, SP 10

While executing FBICS3, we chose only specific Intercompany customers/vendors for a particular company code.  We did not enter anything in the GL Open Items selection fields.  We also have process 003 configured to include G/L Open Items.

Is there a way to only select I/C Customer & Vendor open items and not G/L Open Items (besides reverting back to process 001)?? 

What I noticed was on the selection output was that the I/C Customer and Vendor items were selected (as expected) but also noticed that a bunch of OIM accounts that had a Trading Partner for the selected company code were also selected.  I was trying not to get the extra OIM accounts selected.

Is there a way to do that?

Thank you,

Joe Caminiti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joe,

There are several options.

#1 Enter one account into the GL account restrictions that doesn't exist (e.g. ZZZZZZZZZZ).

#2 Exclude the SEQNR for GL accounts on the selection screen of FBICS3.

Hope this helps,

RAlph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

Yes, #1 worked and I passed that along to my business community.

For #2, I do not see the SEQNR as you state above.

Regards,

Joe

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joe,

Then you switched off display of SEQNR in FBIC010... If this is something you need often then you can switch it back on in FBIC010. This only affects FBICS* (data selection t-codes). This would be the recommended option if the data selection process is a central process in your scenario (i.e. most ICR users don't execute FBICS*).

If a lot of different users are supposed to execute this and you don't want to explain it to everyone, you could also enter ADMIN in the OK code field to temporarily show the hidden parameters.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for the reply, and yes, in FBIC010, the checkbox is blank for the SEQNR.

I will consider this as an option as we continue to understand and get more comfortable with this process.

Regards,

Joe

Answers (0)