Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on running CK11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

when i'm running tcode CK11N there are errors log :

1. Cost center xxxxxxx, activity type xxxxxxx: Actvty price differs fr. cost comp splt

2. Cost element xxxxxx is not assigned to a cost component

I know maybe i can solve the problem by configure at OKTZ, but is there any other way to solve this problem without change the OKTZ

because we dont want to change cost component setting

Regards,

Ferry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Cost center xxxxxxx, activity type xxxxxxx: Actvty price differs fr. cost comp splt

This will be an warning I believe. If yes, no worries.

2. Cost element xxxxxx is not assigned to a cost component

I suggest to change the cost component structure as long as the system is determining correct cost element/GL. Better if you create a separate cost component for such cost elements, and in next year beginning adjust these cost elements to the relevant cost component. This way in current year your figures will remain comparable with the previous periods. However CCS should not be changed frequently  but if at all required you may change it.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

To solve "cost element xxxxx is not assigned to a cost component"  without using OKTZ, you would have to :

1 - change the account determination for the material/valuation class so that xxxxxx is not determined by the system.

or 2 - change the master data for the material (ex: change the valuation class) so xxxxxx is not determined by the system.

Regards,

Althea