Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSO test result item in TAC Database

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know this was an issue in the previous discussion but the solution is not clear to me. Recently, our LSO users revised and published an existing course content but its items  in LSOTACLRNITRES  do not match anymore with the items in LSOTACITEM200 . The previous version of the same course content did not gave us this problem. Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Maria

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As an update, I tried republishing the content and the record alignment of the said tables is working fine already. But still it is not clear to me the root cause why do we have a scenario where LSOTACLRNITRES and LSOTACITEM200 are not matched. Could anyone enlighten me on this issue.

Thanks,

Maria

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As an update, I tried republishing the content and the record alignment of the said tables is working fine already. But still it is not clear to me the root cause why do we have a scenario where LSOTACLRNITRES and LSOTACITEM200 are not matched. Could anyone enlighten me on this issue.

Thanks,

Maria