cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal-My Info Lane applications (Leave Request&Emp Profile) not working through the Portal giving runtime error

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

In my HR Renewal implementation (1.0 FP4) , I am able to open Leave Request, Emp Profile & Org Chart through the backend role (PFCG--> EEPHR_EMPLOYEE_ESS_XX_UI5_1->Execute).

But same role in Portal (after I import role from backend), when select the My Lane->Leave Request, Emp Profile & Org Chart, its giving portal runtime error.

Is there any additional steps to be configured in Portal, I have tried to change the alias name in lpd_cust but same error message.

I followed below thread too.

ESS My Info Lane's applications error when opened from Portal

Any suggestions to overcome this issue?

Regards,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay ,

Create new system alias SAP_HCM_PROXY, ICM URL /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap

Update the LPD_CUST as per below screenshot

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see these two system aliases in ur previous screen shot which u have pasted, please add these two aliases too

SAP_LOCALSYSTEM

SAP_ESS_HUMANRESOURCES

0 Kudos

Hi Yugander,

Thank you so much for your quick reply.

I have already added "SAP_LOCALSYSTEM" & "SAP_ESS_HUMANRESOURCES" , system alias in Portal system object.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

send me your contact details to cbrmathub@gmail.com.

I faced the same problem and resolved.

Regards,

cbr.

0 Kudos

Hi CBR,

I have already sent my contact details to your mail id.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the node not found issue, the launch pad config should be relative to system config path defined in portal system, try expermienting relative to these two and see: /sap/bc/ui_ui5/sap/ or /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to resolve the issue? I am facing same issue. Raised separate thread as well for this issue.

Re: Launchpad error in employee profile(MY Info) lane EHP 7

Regards,

Navya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Portal System Admin, did u create all those missing System Aliases? If not please create them then u should not see those errors.

0 Kudos

Yes Yugander, I have created all system objects in Portal with the same alias name, later its pointing to SAP GUI instead of opening leave request application.

And if I change in lpd_cust ESS->myinfo-> leave request url from /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/HRESS_LEAVREQ_G/index.html to /HRESS_LEAVREQ_G/index.html, getting SAP/ICF node not found error.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you paste ur system alias screen shot and also screen shot of WAS config

0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

Yes its working through the direct PFCG link, but when I launch it in portal its directing me to SAPGUI instead of leave application, after I created the same system object and aliases name (SAP_HCM_PROXY) in Portal .

Check the below screenshot.

I can see the below error message from /IWBEP/ERROR_LOG

Regards,

Jay

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you have to clear cache? /IWBEP/R_MGW_MED_CACHE_CLEANUP /IWFND/R_MED_CACHE_CLEANUP      

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the below link, I have added all the issues with the screenshots and please suggest me.

I have cleared the cache but still the same issue.

Thanks&Regards,

Jay

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

do you see any gateway error in system ie /iwfnd/error_log? it works fine from PFCG? correct?