cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Blank Customer Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When We'r trying to print invoice (manually created) the system is not printing all the information. Its just showing blank document.

Its not printing the invoice only for this order. I'm able to print invoice for other customer.. Do I need to update any fields in master data??

I've attached the screenshot for reference.

Regards,

Aruna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am not sure if this issue is resolved, I have similar issue. I thought I will post the resolution I found may help others.

When we try to print the invoice, in the print program there is language conversion for all the numerical values stored in table T015Z. For example if net value has numeric 15 for the language you are printing system check the translation in T015Z table.

In my case though there is entry in the table for number 15 in the description space & semicolon was missing, When I maintained correct values in the table V_T015Z via SM30 issue was resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aruna,

The fields that you should check on the master data are on the screenshot below. Check that there is no output channel set up restricting printing.

Also check the original sales order to see if there is any specific mode of communication apart from printing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Emeka