cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow integration with HR Triggers (Terminations)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

I wanted to know if anyone could provide any type of documentation for integrating the MSMP workflow with the HR Triggers.

I configured the HR trigger for terminations according to note 1591291, so I already got that covered.

I currently have the workflow working for NEW/CHANGE requests, so I do know that my workflow config works, I just don't understand how to bind the two, workflow and HR Trigger (BRF rules and Decision Table).

Thank you very much

Maria Alejandra Piedra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maria,

can you please have a look in the following document:

In the section "HR Triggers" are some helpful links.

Please let us know if you need more information.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro

I was able to kind of get the idea of what to do, however I still wasn't able to find a document that would continue the HR trigger configuration into workflow.

I used BRF plus Flate Rule - GRC Integration to somewhat configure workflow with the BRF config I did for Terminations, however since it's not exactly for HR triggers I'm not sure if what I'm doing is correct.

Anyway, I got an error when simulating the workflow shown below:

Regards,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Are you facing issues with termination workflow?

You can refer note #1705700 and make sure to include change user and delete user actions for thetermination request types.

Let us know for anymore issues.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet

Thank you for your response. I think my issue is prior to that, my Resultset is not being mapped (not sure what I'm missing) so the final check of the workflow is not successful. I haven't even been able to test an actual termination.

So if you have any ideas on what to check for the Resultset mapping, it would be great.

Regards

Maria

Answers (0)