cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while inserting the action before Termination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any way to add the action Return from leave of absence action before Termination record because when I am trying to add it I am getting error i.e. ‘Future Action exists, check status fields’ & Message no. PG230

And this error is coming only in case of Z7 – Leave of Absence (Inactive) exists before Termination

PFA and below screenshots of how the actions exist in employee IT0000 and the error screenshot

Thanks

Dvnr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Divnnr,

any actions to be stored in IT0000 will delete future records.

however, I would recommend you check the config of your action types. If an action is not meant to change an employment status, there's usually no need for it to go into IT0000. In those cases it's enough to store them in IT0302 (additional actions), which exists only for the day.

Then there is no collision with future action - you could even capture 2 actions on the same day.

Many HR systems do are configured in a way that they rely far too much on IT0000, when it's not necessary, although IT0302 is often enough - basically almost always,,when the action doesn't change the status.

kind regards

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you quick response.

We are maintaining the Retrun from Leave of absence for just one day and should not be paid for that day . for this we are maintain IT2001 with unpaid absence or IT7 with Time Management status - 0

Actually I deleted the actions that exist  from Termination to insert the Return from leave of absence (its employment status - 3)  prior to Termination for just one day, before which Leave of Absence  - Inactive (Employement status - 1) is there

But I was getting payment difference ,without this can we have a way please however I am checking IT7,8 and payroll Infotypes why the payment difference is coming .

And hope while doing deletion of the actions, Infotypes Other than IT0000 should not be changed their dates to avoid the pay difference.

PFB screenshot ,

Thanks

Divnr

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Divnnr,

If you want to insert an action between two existing actions then you have to delete all infotype 0 records (only infotype 0 records) of the following actions.
After that only you are able to insert the new action.
Then you have to recreate the before deleted infotype 0 records.

I know this is a elaborate method, but this is the only way to insert a action between two existing actions.

Hope this help clarify the functionality.

Regards,

Hugo