Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Login to CMc or SIA via CCM-URGENT HELP

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assigned a server IP  to each server in SIA rather auto assign and now i cannot even log in to CMC or get to manage servers from CCM

What should i do???????

Sheikh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can re-create SIA with default servers and it'll fix your problem.

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

how do i do that? is there a way to restore the SIA??

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Admin guide has details on SIA creation process. You simply create new SIA with exact same name as your original and it'll replace it with default servers.
Also search Knowledge base for "how to re-create SIA" - there are plenty of KBA's on the subject.

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi i am following the guide -- i went to add node and added the same info as for the origional SIA but thwn it comes to CMS logic it says unable to conenct to the server !!! Not sure why thats happing

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you using Xi3.1 or BI4 ?
Have you stopped the current SIA ?

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

4.1 SP4 . I have stopped the current SIA.

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

for CMS login - it just says unable to connect to the server <Server Name>

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok i went in the SIA properties and check the start up tab and it had the wrong port - now i fixed the port and i can log into to manage server and see all the servers but they all are failing to start !!!!

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

the error i am getting is that the " server is considered fialed because it has stopped 5 tie in the past 6 mins" do i have to wait a while befir i restart the SIA?

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

Correction :

the error i am getting is that the " server is considered fialed because it has stopped 5 times in the past 60 mins" do i have to wait a while befir i restart the SIA?

former_member340306
Participant
0 Kudos

ok it is fixed. I fixed the port in CCM-->SIA properties-->start up tab . i could log into CMC then. In CMC i reverted the I{P chnages in the server and restarted the SIA- insitally it failed with the  " server is considered fialed because it has stopped 5 times in the past 60 mins" error but i restarted it after a while and services started fine.

Answers (0)