cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing fields in datasource from APO

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are running BW in an SAP APO system. A new key figure was added to the APO system and should be available to extract from APO to a target DSO. However, the new field does not show up in the datasource and the transported transformation is unable to import the corresponding rule. This is in our QA system, it does show up and work fine in our test system. In RSA6 the datasource displays the field as hidden, but there is no corresponding entry in the ROOSFIELD table.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Rick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody direct me on how to create steps for custom extractors in DP and SNP using planning books? If this info is already there, pl direct to me appropriate links.

I need this as soon as possible and time is of essence. Any quick help is appreciated.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What exactly means custom data source ?

You can following the steps mentioned below to create data sources.

Extracting Data from a Planning Area - Saving Forecasts and Further Processing - SAP Library

Thanks

Amol

former_member225716
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

1. Please go to /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN - Administration of Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning

2. Select your planning area and double click on it.

3. Go to tab "EXTRAS" and select option "Data Extraction Tool"

4. Give the Data Source name and click on Generate the data Source and then Replicate the data source.

Best Regards,

Sachin

0 Kudos

Sachin,

That worked! Thank you! Only we used transaction /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR. We had to do a repair on the datasource then did the replicate and it corrected the issue.

Thanks again,

Rick

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Please close the thread, if your issue is solved.

Don't forget to give points to the correct answer.

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rick,

Check if the KF is assigned to the Planning area, if yes, then deactivate the Planning area Datasource and accordingly check whether the KF is included in Data Source. When you include a KF, you have to change the transformation and DTP also needs to be reactivated.

Regards

JB