cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a standard SAP tcode for viewing of logs for any create, change, or delete transactions in Master Data Management?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm wondering if there are any SAP standard tcode for me to use as monitoring the logs every time I create, change, and delete data in SAP system.  I need to track the logs of the system for monitoring practice in Master Data Management.

If there is none. Do you have any suggested alternative that I can use for me to do the monitoring in the system for the logs.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niche,

MDM has entire different set up you can really see the errors in ECC but you can check them in Admin table of MDM repository.

Refer to the below link.

MDM Log Files - SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management (MDM) - SAP Library

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niche,

Need a little clarity here , Are you talking about the SAP MDM system or SAP ECC system ?

If you are looking for this in SAP MDM system you can check the Change Tracking option.

In ECC system if you are using IDOC you can trigger emails on IDOC failure's

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vag Vignesh Shenoy,

Its in SAP ECC system.  Is there any available standard reports or transaction code for this one?

Thanks,

Niche

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niche,

Would need to know how your data is getting created upodated in the system , is it via IDOC ??

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vag,

Yes, via IDOC. Thanks!

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niche,

You can use the T code WE09  and based on the filter you want you can filter the data out .

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also would want to get the list of all transaction codes used per user, if a user changed, create, etc. What are the activities that a certain user is doing in one transaction code?

Is there a standard report for this available in the SAP?

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Niche,

I do not think there is a standard T code for your above requirement , What i would suggest is that you can build a logic to trigger an email notification to track any IDOC failures .

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy