cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KF reading from infocube doesn't work when loading multiple objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a SNP planning area, there are several key figure defined in planning area as reading from infocube (semantic 002). When I load data at material/location level, the data is loaded corrected from infocube. However, if I load 1 material at multiple location, the data could not be read from infocube. There is message at the bottom:

=================================

InfoCube not read. No characteristic or navigation attribute exists

Message no. /SAPAPO/TSM041

Diagnosis

To read an InfoCube, the system used a characteristic or navigation attribute
that is not contained in the InfoCube. Therefore, the InfoCube could not be
read.

Procedure

Either change the selection conditions or the characteristics to be displayed
(or the navigation attributes) in a way that allows the infoCube to be read, or
adapt the InfoCube.

A common cause is that the navigation attributes in the InfoCube to be read
have not been switched to an active state.

================================

Acording to the procedure mentioned above, i checked my selection condition. My selection is very simple, only contains the location and product. And my infocube is active, and have location, product as characteristic, and country and state as location's attribute.

Could anyone tell me how to make it work if loading multiple locations? We are using SCM release 713.

Thank you!

Anna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

Why and what are you reading from an info cube for SNP Pl Area, can you please elaborate? Does that cube have any Nav Attributes?

Thanks,

Subash

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

You can use the program /SAPAPO/TS_PSTRU_GEN with selection as (one after another)

- Basis - form routines

- Create planning objects

- Infocube - selection screen

Make sure you check the check box for Generate.

Regards

JB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius and JB,

I tried all you mentioned, still doesn't work. It can load one mateiral at one location correctly, but not the multiple locations or multiple materials. I never used KF reading from infocube before, not sure if there is special setting in the infocube to achieve the multiple reading?

Any more hints?

Thanks, Anna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

can you give the Selection along with the location attributes to pull the data from infocube.

also, please go to your infocube and check if the data exists or not.  you should also check with your BW Folks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

In the SNP selection window try selection location product and enter just the product without any location.

Let me know if you have error message.

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

Please check if your Key figures, characteristics and InfoCube are active. Then check the InfoCube display data to see if your combination Location/Product exist.  

Check also the POS (inside the POS you have this possibility with Check button). The characteristics Location/products must exist and to be active.

Repeat the procedure for PA too. In the PA choose GoTo - > Selection Management -> Display selection to see if your selection is OK. In the PA go in, Extras - > Consistency Check -> Planning Books to check the consistency of your planning book. Also check the created time series for the PA.

Can be a master data issue too. So, please perform a consistency check with t.code /SAPAPO/TSCONS (check the option check the SNP master Data too).

Thanks.

Regards, Marius