cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to load Recurrent Charges created in CRM, from CC to CI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an integrated environment with CRM, CC and CI (BRIM). I have created some Recurrent Charges in CRM and sent the sales orders.

After that I enter in CC and I launch the Bulk Loader to process the items and see them in CI but I can not see them in CI.

The One Time Charges are processed correctly from CRM to CI and I am able to see the OTC as Billable Items in CI.

Do you have an idea of what is happening with the RCs? Apart from the Bulk Loader do i need to launch anything more?

Maybe the dates? i have done many date combinations with the billing cycle and activation date of the RC.

Thanks,

Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_kiene
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

what do you mean with (looks like a typo):

After that I enter in CC and I launch the Bulk Loader to process the items and see them in CI but I can not see them in CI.

You really see the RC BITs in the file system of CC before executing the Bulk Loader?
Did you also generate some usage or how did you force CC to execute the contract activation until a given date (= necessary for creation of the RC items)?

You can check this when looking at the date field "Last Activated At" on CC contract level.

Best regards

Stefan