SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FS-CD Send Information Container FPINFCO1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i do a payment posting i could see that Information container gets Updated and i am able to see that in FPINFCO2 as well and when i use the tcode FPINFCO1 : able to send the Data to Down stream system FS-PM as well by writing the custom logic(calling the RFC) in the event 3703.

Now, My requirement is to call this FPINFCO1(Run-time) directly in Event 20. Is there any FM which does this ? If yes could you please provide your inputs on the FM and also what parameters needs to be passed.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tahera

2 REPLIES 2

former_member201285
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tahera,

is it really necessary/sensible to send the data within the posting process? Even if a function module existed, you would have the problem of handling errors/aborts appropriately. And you don't know when exactly the data is written to the info container.

Isn't it an option for you to schedule FPINFC01 e.g. once a day? I think that is exactly the idea of the info container to collect entries from different processes and distribute/handle them at a later time.

Regards,

Ulrich

0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich,

Yes it is necessary but we are doing it on commit so that all error handling is taken care.

Best Regards,

Tahera