cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link documents to materials at plant level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have the next scenario and we do not know how to manage it.

We have 3 plants that share the same material master data. We have defined the same document type to link to the material master data. How can we control the authorizations to access a document of this type? I mean, in some cases user from one plant shouldn't be able to access documents generated by someone in other plant. Is it possible to control it?

On the other hand, is it possible to link documents at plant level? In DRAW table there is a plant field but I do not know how I can control it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura

This is very easy to control. Just maintain authorization Group mandatory entry as plant code in CV01N transasction & apply user exit so that every time for your document type system will ask you to enter a plant code.

at authorization level maintain C_DRaW_BEGRU as a plant code in the required role so that sysytem will check whether plant code is assigned in the role for that particular user ID or not.

Thanks

Pravin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

We cannot able to see attached documents in plant material level due to lack of screen for materiel+plant combination. Its comes under customization . 

Or else follow comments.

Regards,

chandu.