Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While we clicking on the date in DB13, DYNPRO error is showing

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While i using DB13 for taking backup, when i selected (double clicked) the date , an error message is shown. Instead of the screen (Online backup,offline backup) , DYNPRO Error message is shown.

Can any one help me in this case because i was stuck with this for few days....

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the SAP note 1659487 - SYB: SAPLSSYBJOB - DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND ?

Reagan

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reagan,

Thanks for the quick reply. Based on the above note we had already given the upgradation. but it has been stuck with some errore.

Is "UPGRADATION" is the only way to overcome this issue?

Awaiting ur earliest reply...

Regards

Praveen

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Praveen Ninan Alex wrote:

Is "UPGRADATION" is the only way to overcome this issue?

Alternatively, implement the correction instructions that are attached to this SAP Note.

You either need to do an SP update or implement the corrections delivered in the above SAP note.

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SAP Note (1659487 - SYB: SAPLSSYBJOB - DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND), it is recommending that we have to implement the SP. Thats why i asked , is there any other way.

Regards

Praveen

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Did you read the SAP note completely ?

Here is what the last part of the SAP note.

Alternatively, implement the correction instructions that are attached to this SAP Note.

Have you tried to implement the note using Tx SNOTE ?

Cheers

RB

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praveen, this is what we were talking about in your other discussion about your issues importing the Basis support package. In cases like this, when you are just trying to solve a single error, and the Note has relatively simple code corrections (which this one does), it's far easier and less troublesome to just import the Note via SNOTE, instead of the support package using SPAM. For one thing, when importing support packs, you are impacting a great many things, not just this one error. Hopefully you're fixing a great many things, but it's still a big impact to the system, and it's difficult to understand the full scope of what functionality is impacted.

Since this is an IDES system and not productive, my recommendation at this point is to restore from backup from prior to when you started importing the support pack, and then import this Note instead.

Regards,

Matt

Answers (0)