cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Upload Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am creating a change request for single cost center and a mass Change request for file upload of cost centers. Can I see anywhere in the tables or in brf+ functions set, the difference between these two CRs created.

I would like to know how could we capture the status that FILE UPLOAD is done using mass change request.

Please help.

Thanks,

Kajal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kajal,

Is your problem solved?

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kajal

Differnce is differnt CR Types for each activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you so much for prompt reply.

you are right. We would know the CR types while creating the different change request types.

could you please help me in capturing the FILE UPLOAD status in the system. briefly, how would we know that certain records are processes using FILE UPLOAD option.

Thanks,

Kajal

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kajal

Assign different users to the workflow or keep different workflow to identify the data.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kajal

You can find it in USMD120C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Could you please elaborate on the steps to be done.

Thanks,

Kajal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

I actually looked at the USMD120C table to find out the status, I could get only the difference with respect to the Change Request types.

could you please let me know how can we capture that File Upload has happend here

Thanks,

Kajal

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kajal,

Create implementation of BADI USMD_DATA_TRANSFER_UPL. This badi is called whenever file upload is performed. Update a custom table from this implementation , whenever the file upload is done.  From this you could know when he file upload was done

Regards,

Raghu