cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I don't see created incident messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people!

Why I don't see my created incident messages in solution manager by transaction DNOTIFWL. I have created incident messages recently and i don't see them in solution manager but I can see them in WEB UI (Service Desk) Additional appendix in screenshots.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nursultan

If the item is deleted that we can n't do much in this.

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nursultan,

One question I wanted to ask here is that the issue is happening only for one incident ? you created on web ui and in GUI which table you wanted to see the record ? incase happening for one incident than will say check replication or wil suggest some time change does not trigger Bdocs and Outbound queue so just add one chanracter in incident in text or description and than perfrom save please update the feeback too.

DNOC_TYPE_NOTIF is table storing notification type setting here I am setting for notification type "SLF1" no STSMA status is defined. I our system it was 'NOTIF'

Thanks,

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just guessing because currently I do not have access to Solution Manager. But I see you have your own process types created. I think that there is some customizing missing for your Z* process types. Maybe check tables like DNOC_TYPE_NOTIF if there is your ZMIN process type included.

Marek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marek! Thank you for response! But which transaction i must to use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said I am not sure about the logic. But check your table in transaction SM30 for ZMIN process type. If there is no record that might be a problem. I can check proper customizing for you but probably only on Friday :-(. I do not have access to Solution Manager since.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much! I will be waiting your respone on Friday

Former Member
0 Kudos

I entered to DNOC_TYPE_NOTIF table via transaction se16 and see table below:

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check any authorization issue, just to the st01 trace for the user.

Best Regards,

DHarmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response! Can you explain me details?

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just open the st01 tcode and give your username in filters and clieck trace on. Then open your tcode to check the incident messages, and then turnoff the trace and check trace results for any authorization missing. In general we will do the authrization trace for scenarios like this.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. I've done what you wrote but i haven't authorization missing. My messages still are invisible in solution manager.. Do you have other idea?