Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Identity Service: costs

htammen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just saw the replay of the TechEd && d-code session about SAP Cloud Identity Service.

I have two questions regarding this service.
How can one order it? It's not available on SAP HANA Marketplace where I would have expected it.

What are the costs of this service?

Regards

Helmut

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Helmut,

SAP Cloud Identity service is closely integrated with SAP HANA Cloud Platform, and it is offered as part of the platform. To use SAP Cloud Identity service, you need a customer or partner account for SAP HANA Cloud Platform. For more information about this procedure, see Getting an Account.

Once you have an account with SAP HANA Cloud Platform, you can order a tenant for SAP Cloud Identity service.

You can also test a free trial version of SAP Cloud Identity service for 90 days.

More details how to request a tenant for productive use or a test tenant you will be able to find here: Getting started with SAP Cloud Identity service.

For information regarding pricing Please, get in contact with your SAP account executive.

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's part of their PaaS solution called HCP (HANA Cloud Platform). More info here. As a developer you can get access to HCP for free but I think you don't get access to cloud identity service. This PDF contains a pricing comparison and you can see there that you will be charged per 100 users for identity service but there is no price. As usual for SAP you are supposed to contact your SAP executive for detail pricing info.

Cheers

htammen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

thank you for the link. Even though it's not the answer I expected it gave me access to a document I didn't know so far.

Regards Helmut

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Helmut,

SAP Cloud Identity service is closely integrated with SAP HANA Cloud Platform, and it is offered as part of the platform. To use SAP Cloud Identity service, you need a customer or partner account for SAP HANA Cloud Platform. For more information about this procedure, see Getting an Account.

Once you have an account with SAP HANA Cloud Platform, you can order a tenant for SAP Cloud Identity service.

You can also test a free trial version of SAP Cloud Identity service for 90 days.

More details how to request a tenant for productive use or a test tenant you will be able to find here: Getting started with SAP Cloud Identity service.

For information regarding pricing Please, get in contact with your SAP account executive.

Best regards,

Donka Dimitrova