Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job work scenario

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am configuring one scenario. We have A plant with A company code & B plant with B Company code. Now A plant procure raw material & take MIGO & MIRO. After that this A plant want to send this raw material to B plant for Job Work . After completion of job work B plant will be send finished material to A plant . So please suggest how to map this process in sap system. I search but not get fix solution for complete process...

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your raw material vendor sending the materials directly to you Subcontractor? If yes, follow the below procedure.

While creating Raw Material Purchase order, under delivery address tab, quote the Subcontract vendor and tick SC Vendor option. So, once you perform GRN for Raw materials, they are directly delivered to the subcontracor (in your case, Comp, Code B)

Capture Excise invoice against 101 O Material document if excise is in place..

Create a Subcontracting PO by treating B company code as a Vendor. Have created a Vendor Master record same as for Normal Subcontracting Scenario.Have inputted all the necessary components in SC PO.

Once jobwork is done, perform GRN normally for SC PO.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ragini,

If you make a normal vendor for plant B for the purpose of subcontracting you can do all normal cycles.

1) Do normal purchase in Plant A- PO,MIGO and MIRO

2) Do Subcontracting cycle in Plant A- PO, MB1B, MIGO

3) Normal Sale from Plant A- SO, Delivery, Billing

Regards

Binoy

former_member193587
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply, I want complete stock tracking in both plants.Shall I create new material code or I can use existing material code for this scenario..

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know a solution in standard.

One of my clients had a similar requirement and they have adopted this solution.

1) we have created different materials(non-valuated in plant B) and added this material no. to the "Old Material" field in Material Master of all the components in BOM used in Subcontracting PO.

2) we have automated the creation of PO and MIGO in plant B while doing MB1B from Plant A. Customisation table maintained for vendor, Pur. Org etc to be used for automation.

Regards

Binoy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at this

G. Lakshmipathi