cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Now I want to create a cutomized distribution rule by BADI and want to distribute cost according to area enhanced in WBS Elements.

Somehow, i cannot achieve same entries as standard formula A.

My customized formula is as below:

Both customized formula and standard formula are supposed have same entry quantity .

My    question is how to get distribution entry in BADI ?i want to get each valid from and valid to.

Can any body help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in view V_TIVCDDISTE for formula ZSE1 you should assign internal formula '1000 BAdI Distribution' and then implement BAdI BADI_RECD_DIST_RULE.

Regards,

Jakub.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I did exactly what you said. But still cannot get similar distribution list as standard formula A. Using ZSE1,  I can get only three entries but "A" can get 5 entries. Is there any parameter i can use to get those valid from and valid to?

Ian

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

In BAdI implementation method IF_EX_RECD_DIST_RULE~GET_VALUES there is table parameter CT_DIST_VALUES. You can put there as many as you want lines, but remember that valid periods all of them have to be between ID_ABS_FROM and ID_ABS_TO.

Also check in view V_TIVCDCALCE if the calculation formula used on you condition has empty External Distribution.

Regards,

Jakub.