cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order has SPL block even though partner is not blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

User has created a PO which is having an SPL block. While doing the analysis we found the partner was already released for SPL a week back. (also the vendor is not seen in the blocked partner report). We expect the PO shouldnt be blocked if the partner is not blocked. There is no change in the vendor address in PO. Any suggestion as to why the PO is blocked when partner already has release status.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Assuming your SPL block was specifically for Vendor and not delivery address.There are chances for update in delivery address and can lead to SPL block. I assume that's not the case here.

I would suggest not to completely depend on Blocked partner. Give your BP# in the blocked partner report and make sure you've selected "with positive and negative" radio button. And see the status of the BP in the output.

Please check the Audit trail for your document to have more details on the reason for block. If you are not satisfied with any of these checks, please get back to us. We'll see if there are any notes available with similar symptoms.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

I have checked the business partner in the blocked partner report "with positive and negative" radio button selected. The status column has a green traffic lighted-released status.

In the audit trail I see the below details. Dont see anything amiss here

SPL Screening Scen.            A2

System Check Result          red icon

Address Number                 1234

User Decision Result          red icon

SPL Algorithm                  1

Result of System SPL Screening 7

Result of User Decision        7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Sorry, I missed your response.

There are 2 cases actually.

1) When a document is created and replicated in GTS, system will perform SPL screening only when there are some changes in the address of the business partner.

2)  If there are no changes in the address of the BP, system will just check the SPL check status of the Business partner and will release/block the document.

How is screening performed in your case- Synchronous or Asynchronous?

Can you open the Audit trail further and see what led to the block?

Regards

Dhilipan