cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change MAX_HITS Value from 100 to N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to change the MAX_HITS value from 100 to 999 in default search Screen and it should allow to edit that max hit value from 100
to N for search functionality. 

I have changed in set method when MAX_HITS value is initial. But that attribute is always not initial when it first time loading.

I have even changed in IncidentSR.htm file maxHits = 999 but this is always searching 999 records even if we change to n number.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

to achieve this no development is necessary.

Please have a look at the following document: Usage of Configuration Params - CRM - SCN Wiki

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the helpful information.

Now it is showing default value as 999 and also when I edit the max hit and search, it is working correctly. But there is one issue, When I click to search service request button, the edit max hit number should show again as default value as 999 but this is not happening. The default value only showing when we re login again.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaik.

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shaik,

are you really sure you want to reset the number of maximum results after each search? This sound to me like a very strange requirement. A user executing 2 or more searches would have to reduce the number of maximum hits for each search...

if you really want to implement the functionalit you'll need to enhance the component. I you set the respective attribute to 0 just after executing the search, the value should automaic be reset to the default value customized in the profile parameters.

Christian