Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring scope for Parallel CR

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I'm configuring parallel change request for Material change request.

I need to create 3 CR's with different set of attributes for Basic data alone(Material entity). Is this possible?

For Ex:

Description, UOM, Material Type, etc., - PrlCR-1

Prod Hierarchy, EAN, etc., - PrlCR-2

Other basic attributes - PrlCR3

I have seen that the governance scope can be based on entity wise, but if I want to have the scope attributes within entity. Is it achievable?

Can I create Z-Attributes based on the fields above and have it in a separate Z Entity so that it can be achieved?

Thanks

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Another way could be marking individual attributes as "Not Relevant" for Particular CRs Steps

Thanks

Ninad

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

Can we make individual attributes Not relevant based on CR Steps? I have seen this is a common activity and not specific to any CR steps. How do we achieve it?

Thanks

Bala

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bala,

you can set up the parallel CR as mention in the above answer,coming to the issue of how you can add the attribute level,there two approaches

1.Add the attributes in existing Entity.

2.customize your own entity and assing attributes to it.

and what ever attributes are there in the entity can be subjected to governance.

former_member206388
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Do you mean that I can add the basic data attributes(For entity Material) into the new entity type or existing entity type so that I can use those attributes in the parallel change request?

If that is the case, how can I make those basic data attributes not useful for entity Material when I create parallel change request with entity type Material?

Thanks

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala

This is possible. Please refer Set Up Parallel Change Requests for Material