cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No auto route determination for sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just created a new shipping condition in ERP, and I have Assign Shipping Points but when I try to create a sales order, the route is not been determined automatically.

I have changed the shipping condition to a previous shipping condition and it determines the the route imidiately but when i change it to the new shipping condition it doesn't.

The Plant is the same in both scenerios and the mapping in the "Assign Shipping Point" is copied from the Previous Shipping condition/loading group/plant in Spro-logistic execution-shipping-basic shipping function-shipping point and goods receiving point determination-assign shipping point.

Lokking forward assistance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check all the points in below link how the route is determined at order level, after that if your are still facing then update with results.

Route Determination - Shipping (LE-SHP) - SAP Library

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

route can be determined with or without weighing group, and in your case for sales order, I suppose it should be without weighing group, so it is decided by the followings and please have a check:

- departure zone of shipping point

- transportation zone of ship-to

- transportation group of material

- shipping condition of sold-to

hope it helps

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SPRO - Logistics Execution - Shipping - Basic Shipping functions- Routes - Route Determination - Maintain Route Determination

Select your Country of Departure /Departure Zone and Country of Destination /Destination Zone

- Select the Route Determination without Weight Group and re-check whether the new shipping condition created is available or not.

If not available include it and check the automatic Route determination at Sales Order.

Regards,

SRK