cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Axis Label Format in webi 3.1 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am not able to find the option of Axis Label Format in Web Intelligence Rich Client / Infoview.  i see its there in Deski when you double click the X-axis value , attached is the screen shot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member59613
Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have a 3.1 image up to check, but the following guide says it is there:

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir31SP3/en/xi31_sp3_webi_rich_en.pdf

Page 184 -

To format axis label text, borders, and background

1. Right-click the chart and click Format.
  2. Click Yes next to the Appearance > X/Y/Z Axis > Label property. The property becomes a property group and the object name appears on the label.
  3. Select Show object name to show the object name on the label.
  4. Type the text into Other label if you want to assign custom text to the label in place of the object name.
  5. To format the text, click ... next to Text Format to open the "Text Format" dialog box.
  6. Use the "Text Format" dialog box to format the text.  You can set many of the properties in the "Text Format " dialog box directly from the property list, where they appear beneath Text Format.
  7. Click ... next to Borders and use the "Border Editor" to format the label borders.

Did you try that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want the Alignment option , I want to make the values vertical , and I don't see that Alignment option in the Format