cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between sales order and service notification in the TX IQS1 or IQS2

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masters, i need realize the relation between the sales orders with the Service Notification, i have looked for the transaction VA02, but i dont find where can i enter the service notification number, and i have looked for the transaction IQS2 but i dont find where can i enter the Service Notification Number, we use the transaction IQS1/S2, we dont use the transactions IW51, IW23

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think if you are reference relevant to customer service notification, then you have use IW51, IW52 and IW53 to link them further down the line. Please ask you security team to get access for IW53 as it will not cause you harm to get display authorization.

former_member223090
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdeep, thanks for your answer, the problem is that we create the notification in the tx IQS1, if i run the tx IW52 with the notification number created in the tx IQS1 i get the following error:

in this moment we dont have any form to realice the relation between the notification created in the tx IQS1 with the Sales Order. We have to use excel and manually realice the relation but we cannot find the relation in SAP