cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Management generation rules scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please help on the configuration steps for following scenarios.

The client has the below scenarios regarding the absence quotas.

1) The client has entitlement of Casual Leave 7 days, Earned Leave 26 days, Sick Leave 10 days. Casual Leave and Sick Leave will be accrued on yearly (calendar) basis (pro-rata) and Earned Leave on monthly basis (pro-rata)(Apr-Mar).  If an employee joins on January he/she will get full entitlement if he joins half of the year then he will get 3.5 CL (pro-rata).  But for Earned leave, on monthly basis it has to be added from April-March through time evaluation but the entitlement should be rounded off since it is 2.17 leaves 26/12=2.17 & it should be distributed in the 6th & 12th months for regular employees which means during the September & March the Earned leaves should be 3 & rest all months it should be 2 only which is 26 per year & max entitlement is 52 days ( Should get accumulated till then). For mid joiners, the earned leaves should be rounded off to 2 if the employee joins before 15th & 1 if the employee joins after 15th of the month.(Rest all months it should be same).

Kindly help on these generation rules, what should be done to enable the above scenario? It is little urgent. Your valuable inputs will be really appreciated. Please help me to configure for Earned Leave which is very important.

Thank You,

M.V.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshi,

I think so you have raised same issue two times.

Kindly check my reply on your second part and refer the reply.

Close any of the thread.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Close this thread. Check on my updated reply on your previous thread.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samskaran,

I am closing this thread since there is another thread of the same. Thanks..

Regards,

Vamsi

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark it as assumed to answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanskaran,

I have done the same, Thanks..

Regards,

M.V.V