cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock type changed in inbound delivery without explanation

rbucy
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have an unusual situation where a purchase order was marked for receipt into quality inspection on the delivery tab.  However, the material was received on the inbound delivery into unrestricted stock.  The change log for the inbound delivery shows that the stock type was changed from quality to unrestricted by a system user.  However, that user cannot recall making the change.  I have attempted to replicate the issue and find that stock type and stock category are not changeable fields on the inbound delivery, so I do not know how somebody could have made this change.  I have searched the internet, the support portal, and SCN, and am not seeing any references to this issue.  Maybe I'm just not very good at search parameters.  Has anybody seen this before?  Is anyone aware of a root cause and solution to prevent this in the future?  Note that quality inspection is active for the material in procurement only - not the full blown QM view in the material master.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a field "Transaction code" in material document table (MSEG) please check which transaction code is appearing their against the material document number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

This issue is Quality Management mainly.If in the system there is an user recorded  and the user said that he doesn't perform it, maybe there is a batch job related to perform usage decision.

Best regards.

Carlos Díaz