cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginning of Period Lease Payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Where do I indicate whether the lease payments should be made at the beginning of the payment period or at the end of the payment period?

I do not see any button to click or box to check. I click opening posting it automatically posts. Perhaps the indicater is in the setting for the automatic posting. Where can I find that? Transaction AS03

We are useing ERP 6.0. Enhancement Pk 7, Support Pk Stack 2, NetWeaver Release 7.40

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor

Hi,

Maintain the leasing field status group for the screen layout of the asset class. The field status group might be suppressed. Due to this you are unable to see the leasing filed in asset master data.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukthar,

Thank you for your answer. What is the transaction code to unsuppress the field status group? We can see the leasing tab on the asset master but no indicator whether the lease payments should be made at the beginning of the payment period or at the end of the payment period.

Regards,

Valerie

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After make the all fields as optional under leasing tab. You will get below fields in the asset master.

In Lease start date you have to provide the payment start date and in under payment cycle you have to provide how many installments you have to paid.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mukthar,

Thank you for your answer. Our leasing tab already looks like that. We need to know how to tell the system that the payments are to be calculated from the beginning of the period.

We think we may have found the answer in the payment terms on the vendor master record. We have not tested it, yet.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you are correct. Payment date would determine from payment terms in vendor master record.

Regards,

Mukthar