cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Control Workflow Not Working

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Access Request workflow for EAMS, I get an error on all my requests: No Agent Found, cancelling path or Approver not found. I have set up the agent as GRAC_Manager, and several users have the Access_Approver role, do I need to link grac_Manager to individual users and how do I do that. Otherwise, how do I remedy the situation?

Thanks,

Buck

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Buck,

Have you added the users in the user group GRAC_MANAGER.?

Whosoever you wish to be a part of the access requests approvers (for EAMs in your case) you need to put them in the user group.

You can create user group by SUGR.

Let us know whether or not this helps.

Regards,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

I put in those changes and am still having issues. I have attached a screenshot below. The email is sending, but always sends to me.

Thanks,

Buck

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Please provide details about your Default path.

As per my understanding you are using GRAC_MANAGER as agent of your first stage in Default path.

What is your User Search and Details data source? Are the manager details are filled in the access request during submission or they are being automatically fetched from LDAP?

If possible, please share your GRAC_DEFAULT_STAGE settings.

Error message clearly shows that "No Agent Found". Please share your stage settings screenshots to assist further.

Regards,

Madhu.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond

Which user are you entering in the Manager Field of the Access Request? If you are using the default MSMP Agent Rule for Manager then that rules looks for the user

In relation to the email, what is your notification rule - which agent receives it? If not, have you put your email address on the SU01 master of the Manager Ids?

Regards

Colleen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond

If you want to the WF approvals to go to users with a specific role, then you need to configure a PFCG agent rule and add that to Stage for approval.

Regards

Colleen