cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see Travel requests in Fiori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am using the standard SAP task and i am able to trigger the workflow when travel request is created and it goes into my SAP inbox. I can also see that there are a number of approvals pending on my travel request approval Icon ( on the launch pad screen but when i go into the app, i do not see the travels items. Please let me know if there could be an issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Amina,

I think it is related with your HR backend configuration or HR user relationship.

Setting external break points helps for identifying the root cause.

SAP Fiori LL11 - Consultants should know about OData troubleshooting

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent Blog! Extremely useful. I realized after debugging that the table ftpt_req_head is not getting populated. Reason is that we do not use transaction TRIP and only use PR05 directly to create our trips. Can I then use "Approve Travel Expenses" app instead of "Approve Travel Requests" ? Let me know if i am going in the right direction

Thanks Masa!

Amina

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use tcode PR05 (Create Travel expense), then you need to use Approve Travel Expense app rather than Approve Travel request.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Did you Update you system?  I have the same issue after implemented the new Support Packages, and still no Fix fo it