Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a popup window when hit enter in TX ME51N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I´m too jr. in ABAP world so I need some help in my requirement;

Within TX ME51N I created a BADI which when a fill in some specific fields, like MATERIAL, PLANT, STGE_LOC, REPL_QTY and hit enter, a popup window appears and show me a message, but I need to indicate in the popup how many REPL_QT (quantity) left in the STGE_LOC (Storage) and that's it, only as a warning message.

The BADI shows me only a message but not the information I need, using the call function 'POPUP_TO_DECIDE_WITH_MESSAGE', but I do not know how to get the field values and displaying them in the popup. I found out in other websites and blogs that 'POPUP_WITH_TABLE_DISPLAY' could be useful but when I want to activated my code error message appears indicating that is useless, so I got confused about it.

Can someone help me? is possible to do that?

Thanks!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I solved the problem after 10 days I posted this question. If someone needs the solution contact me by e-mail.

Regards!!!

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I solved the problem after 10 days I posted this question. If someone needs the solution contact me by e-mail.

Regards!!!