cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloaded SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.03 64-bit Trial errors connect NSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I downloaded the SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.03 64-bit Trial. This "trial" is not ready for install and use/ test it easy.

After a few problems during the installation (in a virtual machine, windows 7 64 bit pro) I cannot connect to the NSP. I followed the installation guide provided by the readme file but I do not know why it doesn´t connect.

The NSP doesn´t start automatically nor manually. Trying to start manually I have to enter my credentials. I tried it as well with users control, ddic with the masterpassword (thats the only password I have entered). But it doesn´t work.

I thought maybe the MAXDB Database Manager is necessary, the readme file says:

The setup for MaxDB Database Manager and MaxDB SQL Studio can be found under MaxDBTools. In order to install the MaxDB Database Manager execute DBM76.exe, if you wish to install the SQL Studio execute SQLSTD76.exe.

But the DBM76.exe doesn´t exist.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution which was very easy. The SAP readme file doesn´t mention that the system installs two users for windows you can logon with.

- nspadm

- sapadm

my private user

With nspadm the NSP doesn´t start automatically, but manually.

With sapadm the NSP starts automatically.

With my private user NSP doesn´t work.

I was able to start the trial version but haven´t test it yet.

Answers (0)