Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Confirmation & GR at the time of Production order saving

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

I have a scenario , i have a FERT material. It has BOM. I want to make such scenario that when I open production order of FERT material, after saving production order  Auto confirmation & auto GR should be done. Material should be  automatically consume. Please suggest me how is it possible.

Regards

Muhammad Umar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

There is no standard setting or customizing to do that. Also, I don't think that a BAdI or EXIT will work, because the production order would not have been saved into the database yet, therefore, it is not possible to post a confirmation.

You can create a custom program using BAPI_PRODORD_CREATE to create the order and

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT to post the confirmation.

BR

Caetano

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

How to proceed for auto GR.  Because our 3rd step is AUTO gr which we want to be auto.

Regards

Muhammad Umar

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

You will need to make a custom program for this. So you will need to work with a programmer.

This is what I would do, at the time the order is saved, you can schedule a job to be ejecuted 1 minture later. This job will be called at the time the order is saved using BAdI: WORKORDER_UPDATE (note that it was migrated to CO_WORKORDER_TREX) - Method: IN_UPDATE.

The job itself should execute a custom program, and this custom program will make the confirmation and GR. Check in google for BAPIs to do both things. There are lot of threads and links with examples.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Auto GR can be made by posting a confirmation with BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT. See my answer on thread .

BR

Caetano

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umar,

Is your issue resolved? if Yes, Please mark a correct answer and close the thread. So that it may be helpful for other SCN users.

Best Regards,

waqas

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Waqas,

Our programmer has checked these Badi,s and Bapi,s and start working on them. So as soon as it completed I shall share it.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards

Muhammad umar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask you're ABAPer to write a program, there is user exit available while saving production order, so you can implement you're scenario with below user exit.

PPCO0007  Exit when saving production order

Regards,

Ravi

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

you can use above BAPI for activity confirmation for a single operation with auto GR control key.

br//

muhammad_umar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.