cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StrictXml2PlainBean (XML to Text) Module bean fieldLengthExceeded --> cut was not working in file adapter

0 Kudos

Hi ,

My scenario is Proxy to File Scenario. In that I am using StrictXml2PlainBean and I am using PGP Encryption.

In the Channel i wrote content conversion. I am using <RecordType>.fixedLengthExceeded     --> cut

In fixed lengths for the one field I put the length as 24, But In data I am getting the value with length of more then 24, 

<RecordType>.fieldLengthExceeded     --> cut, i used this still I am getting with same length(Length more then 24).

Can you please suggest me the solution. I am not getting any error in Channel.

Thanks & Regards,

Satish Chukka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Do include a screenshot of your module configuration in the channel. Make sure that the module key is correct for the parameters.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

is right, it will be hard to help you without knowing some more information about your current config. For instance, I believe the <RecordType>.fieldLengthExceeded parameter will only work if you use it along with <RecordType>.fieldLengths, it is not intended to be used with <RecordType>.fieldSeparator. Also, these attributes are case-sensitive as far as I remember, and do not accept any superfluous whitespaces.

Regards,

Grzegorz

JuanDK78
Participant
0 Kudos

The functionality of the bean StrictXml2PlainBean works as intended.

The information you have included is not sufficient to help you. Please include:

- The source XML

- The complete configuration of you Communication channel