cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Varriant configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All;

I created a configurable material F_616 with characteristics that are added by user when creating the sales order according to this  characteristics values the BOM quantities are changed due to equations dependencies in the BOM and that works perfectly and when making an order for material F_616 the BOM items are calculated with the proper quantities and when running the MRP the Planned order and production orders are created with the right quantities

now I tried to create a material called C_616 as FERT which is linked to material configurable material F_616 in MRP3 in material master and also I linked there BOM through CS41

now when I create a sales order for material F_616 with certain characteristics the F_616 is changed to C_616 which is the needed action but when running the MRP on material C_616 and see the BOM in the planned order the quantities change to the default quantities of the BOM ignoring all the calculations that were done when creating the sales order so does any body know why the quantities in the BOM returns to the default quantities

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Moved to the space SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

anybody can provide any help to my question