cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receive Error Message Entering Labor Hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

While entering labor hours receive an error message ZPM2113 - "Activity type for work center and cost center mechanism not found".  Might y'all know what this error message means and what options there may be to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Yolanda M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yolanda,

ZPM2113 is not a standard error message. Ask the IT team of the company for documentation or the reason why this error is triggered.

If nobody knows about, you will need to check if you have a user exit or BAdI in the t-code that you are executing.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mariano,

Yes, I did suspect that it might be an error exclusive to our company's use.  Your input confirms it. 

Perhaps the task list associated to the inspections were not properly coded.  So the respective notification numbers for each task or operation was not fully developed; maybe an input field was left empty or unchecked. 

As you recommended will forward a request to our internal people.

If I may, a couple of questions-

-t-code you mean transaction code?

-what is a user exit or BAdl description?

Thank for your help.  I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Yolanda M.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yolanda,

1- Yes. With t-code I mean transaction.

2- You can find lot of information about User Exits and BAdIs. Write SAP User Exit or SAP BADI in google and you will see lot of articles.

Regarding User Exits, this is a good definition:

In computer software, a user exit is a place in a software program where a customer can arrange for their own tailor-made program to be called. In the R/3 system from SAP, a user exit is contrasted with a customer exit and allows a customer's developer to access program components and data objects within the R/3 system. In R/3, some user exits use Include statements to include customer program enhancements that are called from the program. Other user exits use tables that are accessed through customization.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more thing.. read this article that explains how you can find exits and BAdIs:

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will research this information.  Thank you very much Mariano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Excellent.

Again thank you for this advice.

yolanda

Answers (0)