cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Access to "Get Your SAP HANA Idea Incubator Badge Today!" Blog Post

abdul_rahman5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to access this below mentioned link.

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/hana/blog/2014/04/03/get-your-sap-idea-incubator-badge...

I am getting the below error every time.

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

Thanks

Abdul Rahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

: I've branched this into a new discussion thread because it's bad form to post a new query on an old, unrelated thread.

should be visible again: a member created a moderator alert that should have been a comment, forcing it into moderation.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Confirmed.. This blog is visible now.

0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have noticed that when branching a Discussion, it does not get marked as a Question by default.  I think this would a nice feature to have, but since it is rather easy to fix, not very important in the grand scheme of upgrades.

Cheers, Mike

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You're right! I had the option to mark it so and just did...I just didn't notice before so thanks!

0 Kudos

It was new to me too, so I figured I would ask.

Cheers, Mike

former_member323
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

The mission still has the old hyperlink:

Who can update the hyperlink?

caroleighdeneen
Community Administrator
Community Administrator
0 Kudos

I updated the link for both the fan and contributor tiles. Sorry about that, I was unaware the URL changed.