cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Data sources - Source Tables Information ?

aluri_hemanth
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Could someone help me if there is online documentation on BW Data sources Source tables information ?.

I got the below information of List of data sources and extract structures. But can I get from which source tables the information is extracted by the data sources ?

Thanks,

HA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your data source you can search on google.

You will get sap help link.

in that link you may see a column heading as "Table of origin". thats source of data sources.

For LO data sources you can look at Ecc side ,

T code - LBWE, go to your data source and click on maintenance and see the right side reserved pool list.

it may have table names like MCXXXX. XXXX - indicates table name.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The above screen shots answers for LO data source. and for non lo data sources you can check this.

While running info package goto tcode SM50 in ecc double click the respective job and there you can find the tables the data source is hitting.

Regards,

Malathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect answer, I tried , it works. It acutally give you the SQL statement, which reveal more details.

Thanks a million!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

Exactly!!

Your most welcome

Regards,

Malathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think there is no table that stores this information. However, we can find the answer from Help.sap.com per datasource wise.

For LO datasource, as advised, make use of tcode LBWE and you can get the table name from structure details.

Rgds..

Shambhu

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

LO data source use the tcode- LBWG

select the data source -> click on the data source maintians -> then find the table related the data soruce

start with the MCXXXX-

please look at the screen shot.

for NON-LO data soruce check with the functional team.

Thanks,

Phani.