cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuple Multivalued to Text

Former Member
0 Kudos

How we need to convert tuple multivalued table structure to Text field ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Kwanele,

I am planning to create a new table in same repository.But uploading data is problem importing from old tuple structure and uploading in new text structure is not working how i need to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerth,

You might need to create your data by exporting it into excel or text file then set-up import manager to import data.

Regards,

Kwanele Nkuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While exporting i am getting multivalued data in excel orelse same global value is repeated  due to multivalued fields...I am thinking i need to enter data manually? Is any other option available kindly provide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

it's a pain isn't it?. the repeat is an indicatin of a unique records in MDM. you can only get rid of it in excel by playing around with filters. or you should be good with expression in MDM.

Regards,

kwanele Nkuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having function name and email under multivalued tuple field,user needs as a single field,one of the difficulty in converting this is under function we are having manager and director,current structure is,

FunctionNameEmail
ManagerDaviddavid@gmail.com
DirectorArunArun@gmail.com

but user needs manager name,manager email,director name,director email...

Manager NameManager EmailDirector NameDirector Email
DavidDavid@gmail.comArunArun@gmail.com
KeviKevin@gmail.comSrinikaSrinika@gmail.com
MaheMahe@gmail.comAntonyAntony@gmail.com

So i think i need to change table structure..is there any other way ? If i change table structure also,i cant able to export data from old and import it into new one...anyone kindly help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Unfortunetly, you will lose data when you recreate a structure. i suggest you back up your data then recreate your strcuture and reload you data as it was before.

Regards,

Kwanele Nkuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vignesh,

Syndicating data having multiple global values for a single global code due to multivalued tuple field.

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Please attach a few screen shot to explain your requirements better . Current scenario , TO BE scenario will also do the trick to understand the issue better .

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello vignesh i am having data in cc structure is tuple table,under this we are having function,name,email....function denotes manager,director name denotes name of manager and director...now business user need manager name,manager email...how can i split this from tuple

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

Can u please help me to know about that option...I tried and i cant able to find

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthi,

Please refer to the belo link might help you

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthi,

There are options availble in syndicator to convert the muntiple fields to single check there.

former_member226173
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Keerti,

You can try the Syndicator option. Create a Map in the syndicator for the data that you want . Do not attach it to any port . When you syndicate the data the system automatically saves the data in txt format in your local system.

Regards,

Vag Vignesh Shenoy