Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to View Contents of Incoming E-mail

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am able to see the incoming e-mail in the agent inbox(screen shot attached), I click on e-mail to open the incoming e-mail.

I am unable to open the contents of the e-mail, the message the system prompts is HTML mail display is disabled, HTML content was removed from the mail.

Please advice if I am missing on any configurations

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

This might be a configuration issue of your E-Mail Profile. See KBA 2086590 - CRM IC: HTML content, attachment or images are not shown, when displaying an E-Mail in the... for further information.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Yes you are correct, under the customization node Define E-mail Profile, the Display HTML Email needs to be enabled once this was done, the E-mail was visible

The contents of the  e-mail was visible

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atulJaiswal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Did you get a chance to look below notes? Check if they are useful for your issue.

1775376 - Email content is replaced before being sent

1748666 - CRM Mail:Document has been removed

Regards,

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your prompt reply, appreciate the same, I have checked both the notes

Note No 1775376- This note pertains to the sending outgoing e-mail from SAP CRM, in my case the outgoing e-mail is working  fine where I can see the contents of the e-mail.

Note No: 1748666- E-mail's contents are replaced with an error message "Document has been deleted because it may have contained non-secure objects"

I do not get the above error message when I try to open the incoming e-mail, hence I am presuming the note may not be useful to implement, can you please advice further.

Kind Regards

Atul