cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying the data in popup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends

i have input field emp no, when i click on submit button , it should open a pop up with data in a table

Could any one please let me know how to do

Thanks

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I am not exactly sure what in the modeling process is the exact problem, so I will try to explain this case step by step.

First, you have as far as I understand some kind of input form with employee number.

Second, you press the "submit" button which shoul open a popup with a table.

That means you need to drag to the design board popup window and put you table inside it.

Also, it is important that submit action will also have an action of "open window" (you need to choose there the popup you created).

Then, the submit button will submit the number and will open the popup.

Best Regards,

Asaf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Asaf for ur reply,

my requirement  is like this below, Select a row in the table and click the Product Details button to display information about the selected product in a popup window:

could you please  let me know how to do this

Thanks

Srini

Product Details Popup Window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

FIrst, your "product details" button should copy the row data from the table to the form in the popup.

Second, it should open the window as I mentioned before.

You can simply create a form view from the results port in your service. This is the same port you create your table from.

Then, insert that form into the popup. As I said, you have to define in your button to do two action - copy the current row in the table to the form and open the windows. Once it's done you will be able to see in your popup the selected row data.

Best Regards,

Asaf.