cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Recruiting Candidate Search problem

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I'm trying to find a candidate in e-recruiting functionallity Canditate Search but I'm having problems with it. The candidate has name, first last name and second last name. When I search for name and first lastname, the hit list shows me, correctly, the candidate. When I search for the name, first name and second lastname of the candidate, I have no results in the hit list.

Can you please advice what's causing this and how to fix this? I need the search to considerate all of the names of the candidate (name, first lastname and second lastname).

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Catarina,

Have you included this fields in the search profile INT_CAND? If you haven't done this, these fields are not indexed on TREX and hence, cannot be searched with.

Best regards

Nicole

0 Kudos

Hello Nicole,

Thank you so much for your answer.

Yes, I included INT_CAND in the search profile.

The problem is that the candidate has 3 names (first name, last name and a second last name) but when I write all the names of the candidate, I don't have any results. I only have results, if I write only the first and last name (without second last name)....

Any other ideas?

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Catarina,

If you added the fields to INT_CAND, have you performed also a full indexing of SES search profile ERC_CAND with report COM_SE_DISPATCHER?

Because only if you do this action these fields will be also published for already existing candidates.

Regards,

Nicole

0 Kudos

Nicole,

How can I add Second Last Name (field name FNAC2 data element PAD_NACH2) to the search type INT_CAND?

When I try to add this field in the activity "Assign Information Category Fields to a Search Profile Type" I can't see this field.

Thank you.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Catarina,

You'll have to make sure that you have an information category reading these fields. Were are those stored in the DB?

Regards,

Nicole