cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS- HTS and Schedule B View/Display TC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I would like to display all pats numbers with HTS and Schedule B for FTO ABC123. What is the best way to retrieve this INFO?

Thank you,

IA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

I'm guessing that the staff in each FTO want to take responsibility for classifying their own Products - is that correct?

If so, then the best way would be to configure one or more Product Attributes in GTS, and include relevant data when the Materials are transferred from the Feeder System.  For example, perhaps the "Division" or "Material Group" would be suitable data fields?

The Product Attributes, when configured, appear automatically on the selection screen of the Classification work-lists, so the users can select which Products they monitor and maintain.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Irfan,

Please elaborate. Your query is not clear to us. What are you referring to as pats numbers.

Why do you want HTS numbers with respect to FTO?

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhilipan,

I need to extract or pull all part numbers that belongs to abc123 business division with HTS# and Schedule B.

Hope you understand.

thanks,

irfan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Sorry, still not clear.  By part numbers are you referring to product numbers?

If yes, this will be more of a custom requirement. You can't easily identify products for a business division in standard. If your system already has enhancements in place to group a product under particular business division like product hierarchy or any other crtiteria and transfer the same to GTS, then it is possible.

If not, you will first need enhancements to group a product under particular business division. Let us know if you need any more details.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

I've done this in the past with product hierarchy. You will have to decide the differentiating field for your business division and pass it to GTS to have that used for classification if your real purpose of this query is for classification.

You can refer this for further help

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b09b57be-f2c9-2c10-ea81-8700da087...

Let us know in case of any issues.

Regards

Dhilipan