Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling Inspection Lot with Status INSP

former_member616023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a situation, in which for 04 type Inspection Lot, the status is INSP.

The lot is no longer required and needs to be Cancelled but the button is Greyed in QA02.

I checked to correct the actual quantity but without success, any alternative to resolve this scenario.

Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do agree. As Anand and Ayoub suggested, you should be able to cancel this via QA02 (if this is non-stock relevant and you confirms that it is early inspection lot and no GR is done)

It'll be good if you can share the snapshot of this inspection lot with system status. I believe some info is missing here !

ntn

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You want to cancel lot for altering result recording only? If so you can simply unlock the results and can reenter fresh reading in QE02

I doubt whether you can cancel the lot of 04 origin with QA02 process. Such lots (having stock posting facility) can be canceled when you cancel material document that caused the lot generation. i.e. if you reverse 101 movement against production order it will automatically set status LTCA to this lot.

Anand

former_member616023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is early inspection lot, no GR document posted.

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Try to cancel your order confirmation that generated the inspection lot in the first place.

Regards,

Ayoub.

former_member616023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ayoub,

The Inspection lot was generated after release of process order, so we don't have any confirmation.

Regards

Nitin

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If no goods receipt is done yet against the order and the lot status doesn't contain SPRQ or SPST status, then you should be able to cancel the lot through QA02 as Ayoub suggested in his first post! I wonder why it is grayed out here and needs to investigate further more in details. Could you please share what sequence of transactions you followed?

Otherwise you can just simply give UD and then later set deletion flag to the order. As far as the lot contains no stock it won't create any harm, I guess!!

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nitin,

If status is INSP, you should be able to cancel the lot by using the menu : Inspection Lot -> Functions -> Cancel Lot in QA02

The status will then be changed to LTCA.

Please let me know if this works.

Regards,

Ayoub.

former_member616023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel Lot option is Greyed out in QA02