cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Hiring Action on Same Day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am facing an issue while executing multiple hiring action for same PERNR on same day.

the screen does not let me change the Position Number, nor it does let me change the action type.

for e.g. We have 2 hiring actions :

G1 - Internal Hire

G2 - External Hire

Now when I have already executd one Hiring Action for an Employee, & then if I try to execute the 2nd hiring action for the same Day,it is not letting me change the Position Number.

As far as the configuration is concerned, I have checked position to be an Input filed (above screenshot) ,but it still displays as display only field while executing the action)

When I execute the 2nd hiring action, it only lets me change the reason code.

Please guide me how do I proceed with this issue

Regards

Bharti Sood

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove "3" as employment status & keep it blank for G2 action...& Save.

Finally check the results..Try it..

Regards,
Veeram

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your Inputs

Regards

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Legally , is it possible multiple employment/hiring (not percentage) by one person in same org,

if so , Two FORM 16s from same firm , is this will be Legal !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharti Sood,

I agree with Praneeth, it would be helpful if you can elaborate the exact requirement.

If the requirement is only to change the position of the Employee Hired on the same date, then you can easily achieve it by the process proposed by Bhagyashree.

Just goto PA30 --> select Actions (IT0000) ---> Click on Copy --> Change the Position to desired one --> Click on save and just save the remaining records followed by.  

I just hired an employee and tested the same procedure on him and it worked.

Also to avoid this type of issues, we have configured an action "Position Change" which will be easy for business to run.  Please let us know if you require any further help.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashyap,

can you elaborate the scenario of two times hiring action for the same employee ?

are you using internal or external number range ? you can give position number either in the pa40 or IT 0000 screen while hiring the employee.

if you want to change the position number go for action type change of position or changes the postion as said by our friends.

if you give your requirement clearly is helpfull to suggest you.

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

former_member185000
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are running two actions on the same day, the additional actions comes in to picture. Probably it has got something to do with IT0302 and also check the switch for additional actions.

Compare the actions and its settings (or) include IT0000 in the 'G2' infogroup and make it as 'INS' and try.

Regards

Madhav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashyap,

You cannot perform hiring action on the same date. System will definately throw error in this case. If you want to change the position number once the hiring has been done, go to PA41, and change the same. Or else, in PA30, you can select IT0000 (Actions Infotype), and copy the infotype. Do not change the date, just change the position number, and save. The system will give the warning message, "this entry will delete the previous record". Just press enter and save the Infotype followed by 0001 Infotype as well.

Regards,

Bhagyashree