cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rumor or truth? Is PPOMA_CRM still supported?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Not sure if it's just a rumor but someone told me that the transaction PPOMA_CRM was not supported anymore and would be placed on a list of deprecated transactions in SAP CRM... Supposedly, all of the changes we'd have to make in the org would need to be done via the CRM Web UI.

Ring any bell to you? Is it just a rumor?

Please advise,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fabien,

I have heard similar things for a few years now. Just like transactions BP and CRMD_ORDER. But as these transactions still exits I use them as they sometimes have advantages. Also other people I know still use them, consultants and customers. And I hope and think that they will be available for quite some time in the future.

Best regards,

Thomas

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well that's a pretty different scenario, BP and CRMD_ORDER is not supported any more by SAP,  which means they still work but SAP guys won't fix upcoming bugs (upgrades, notes) new functionalities which are added to the WebUI won't be added in SAP GUI either.

For other hand, PPOMA_CRM is still supported, because the GUI version covers more functionalities than the WebUI you can check that in the note 1404805.

Cheers!

Luis