cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with crviewer.dll in windows 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a program made in VB 6.0 and Crystal Report 9.0 V, this program gave me 3 types of report : on screen, printed and a file, it worked fine on Windows XP, when exported to Windows 7 or higher, continuous program functioning properly, but to ask for the report on screen gives me the following error " runtime error 339 " calls me crviewer.dll, which installed on the machine where I put the program but keeps sending me the same error, you could do as recompile the program with the missing .dll and nothing happens , they could help me. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

Unfortunately, CR 9 is not supported on WIN 7. See the following for more info:

Crystal Reports v. 9.1 to SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio Runtime...

You have two options:

1) Upgrade your app to Crystal Reports XI R2 (11.5). This is recommendation is based on the assumption that the CR SDK used was the Report Design Component (RDC) and not the Print Engine APIs. Also, please note that CR XI R2 was the last version to ship the RDC and that this version has been out of support for over two years. (I am not sure if you can even get it, but call sales and see: 866-681-3435, Worldwide Office Locations | SAP)

2) Rewrite your app in .NET using SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (0)