cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message not being sent form C4C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C4C experts,

I'm working on a POC to integrate C4C with ERP using HCI. we have got the trail systems for both C4C and HCI.

I've done all configurations as per the steps described in the guide "Integrating  SAP Cloud for Customer with SAP ERP, using SAP HANA Cloud Integration". i also went thru Prakash's videos. I believe i've have done all necessary configurations correctly. now the issue is, when i create a new account or a contact i dont see any message getting triggered from C4C. Webservice monitoring shows nothing. Am i missing something here? What should i do to initiate a mesg from C4C to HCI?

I'm not from CRM/C4C background, so please also validate my very understanding that creating a new account or contact should send a mesg to HCI

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Rashmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP did a local fix in the tenant and things started working! Closing the tread

Regards,

Rashmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Ginger,

I reported an incident from the C4C tenant, id 1000000820

@Ankur,

Sure, i'll check other scenarios and will post the outcome

Regards,

Rashmi

0 Kudos

HI Rashmi

I need the number that starts with a 3  - the external ID from SAP support.

-ginger

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rashmi,

You can find the External ID when you click on EDIT button after selecting the incident which you raised. On the right hand side of the Screen that opens, you can find the External ID which you can forward to Ginger for pursuing it further.

BR

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Here is the external id: 3500203468

Regards,

Rashmi

0 Kudos

Thank you - I will get it touch with the person who has the ticket.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ginger,

Whats the SLA for such tickets?

Regrads,

Rashmi

0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi

I dont' know  - it depends on the priority...I think support just needs to watch the whole scenario. If you can do  ping from the communication arrangement and you can see the ping in HCI, but when you create a business partner then nothing goes out - it seems like the action is not tied to the CA - so may you are using a different CA than what is required.  I did email our support team with the incident number - I'll ping them again.   This seems really odd.

-ginger

0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi

I think I have duplicated your problem in another environment.  We do the ping from the CA and see the message in HCI, but when we create or update a BP, we don't even see anything in the Web Service Monitor.   I'll let you know what we find out about this - hopefully it's the same fix for both of us!

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh! thats great. Thank you for the updates Ginger. will wait for the fix

Regards,

Rashmi

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rashmi,

Assuming every setting required for connectivity & data flow is perfectly configured, if the Outbound message is not going from C4C, first go to that communication arrangement for Account/Contact & then run the connection check & service check as shown in image below & share the results here to

help you better.

BR

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Check connection works fine. I can see the message in HCI when connection checked

Regards,

Rashmi

0 Kudos

What do you see in the Web service monitor when you send a message? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Both Business Component Monitoring and Web Service Message Monitoring shows 'No record found'

Checked under all options in the drop down list

Regards,

Rashmi

0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi

this is very weird that you have a communication arrangement, you ping from there and get 405 error, which is fine, but then you create a message and get nothing created.  I haven't seen that before.  I'm afraid you need to create a ticket - you can send it to SAP and put the number that starts with a '3' back in this conversation.    I think we need to watch you send a message -it's like the action you are taking is not the same as what is in the communication arrangement.   When you create the ticket could you include screenshots of:

* communication arrangement with ping message

* account you are creating in C4C

* refresh of the web service monitor with no messages

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rashmi,

Based on your screen shot the connection test result is a good result which means ideally the message should be generated in Comm. Monitoring, however its strange & I would too like Ginger suggest to raise an incident from the Tenant with SAP Cloud support so that they can have a look if there is something that needs to be fixed on the tenant.

Also, if not done already, please try other scenarios & let us know the results if it comes with same issues as for Account/Contacts or does it work fine. This will help diagnose the issue.

Please keep us posted.

BR

Ankur

0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi

Do you see the IDOC being created on ERP?

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

No Idoc is created, no message in HCI also.

Regards,

Rashmi