cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No cash flow planned records found in selected period Message no. RERAPP012

0 Kudos

When I am running RERAPP transaction I am getting the following message but no errors, but no account posting is happening, I have checked similar issues on other posts but hasn't solved my problem. Appreciate if any one could help me on this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit Arora,

Your issue might be happened due to mismatch in the dates of the contract, pls check below.

Goto - RECN - your contract no - Term Tab - Check the dates given for below fields.

Cash flow start date :

First Posting date :

These dates should be with in the contract vailidity period.Pls try to check& update it.also check the first posting date in the conditions tab also.

I am sure your error will resolve with this, If not pls revert.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

0 Kudos

Dear Subba Rao

Below are the screen shots of term tab and conditions tab, still I am unable to generate any posting documents.

Appreciate your help

Regards

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

What message do you get now?

Regards,

Jakub.

0 Kudos

Hi

My issue got resolved it is because my posting date in conditions tab was different

Thanks for your help in resolving this issue.

Regards

Secondly Appreciate if you have any documentation on configuring electrical measuring points and service charge settlement configuration

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohit Arora,

I appreciate your immediate action in updating & closing the thread upon resolution.

Any how nice to hear that your issue got closed.

Regarding your next question please try to search in SCN ( There are many trhreads available on SCS ) / or raise a fresh thread ( As per SCN rules).

Any how below link on Service charge settlement( To get an idea )   FYI.

http://scn.sap.com/message/15427097#15427097

Regards,

Subbarao.Narnei

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

message has occurred because for given select options none cashflow has been chosen. Please attach screenshots of selection screen and cashflow simulation, to confirm my suspicion.

Regards,

Jakub.

0 Kudos

Dear Jakub

I have created a contract Valid from 01.07.2014 to 01.06.2015

I have activated the contract and after that I have tried to run RERAPP with below selection

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

Please attach also screenshot of cashflow simulation in contract JNPT/100004.

Regards,

Jakub.

0 Kudos

Jakub please find attached screen shot of cash flow using transaction RECDCGOL

Thanks

jakubsalata
Participant
0 Kudos

You have misunderstood me. I was writing about screenshot from RECN with simulated / generated cashflow. T-code RECN -> display contract -> tab Conditions -> button Simulate.

Regards,

Jakub.

0 Kudos

Hi Jakub

I don't see any values, i guess I have missed some crucial configuration